- Q:Can the jailbreaking iPhone useGoodTalk？
Yes,but can not guarantee the stability.
- Q: Need I remove Pin code when the sim card is used in GoodTalk?
Yes,check if the SIM card you will use in the GoodTalk Accessory has a PIN code. You do this in your mobile phone. Remove the PIN from the SIM card.
- Q: What kinds of devices can support the GoodTalk?
iPhone6S/6/6plus, 5s, 5c, 5, 4S
iPad3, 4, Air, Air2, Mini, Mini2 , Mini3
We had been provided beta version to support the Android phones.
The support for Windows 7/8, and MacOS is under development.
- Q: Does it need to connect with the Internet when using GoodTalk?
The first time you use GoodTalk, you need to connect with the Internet to register and activate it. After registered, you do not need to connect with the Internet.
But we suggest that you regularly connect to the Internet to check GoodTalk product’s upgrade notices. Course the software upgrade will bring you a better user experience and new features. The upgraded software is very small and will not take up you too much traffic.
Keep connecting to the Internet you can also use the cloud services of GoodTalk. Cloud services will help to forward your calls and text messages to the mobile phones when your accessories not with you.
- Q: Does it need a SIM Card when use GoodTalk?
Yes, you need a normal use SIM Card to insert into the GoodTalk, or you will not be able to complete activation of GoodTalk.
- Q:How many SIM Cards can GoodTalk support?
One GoodTalk device only support one SIM Card.
- Q: What types ofcommunication systems can GoodTalk support?
GSM: GSM900\EGSM\DCS1800 networks.
- Can GoodTalk answer the phone when the mobile phone is power off?
No, GoodTalk answer and make calls by your mobile phone. GoodTalk will cache your calls and text messages through the cloud service when your phones out of power. And calls and messages would be forwarded to your phone once it’s power on.
- Q: How long could the GoodTalk standby?
Standby about 160hoursand Continuous calls for about 4 hours.
- Q: Can GoodTalk surf the Internet?
GoodTalkcan just support calls and text messages service so far.
- Q: How to turn on the GoodTalk?
Press the power key and the GoodTalk will start up. The red light will light on for one second.
- Q: How to turn off the GoodTalk?
Press the power key, hold for two seconds, and the yellow light will light on for one second when the GoodTalk shut down.
- Q: How does GoodTalk charge?
GoodTalk uses standardMirco USB connector for charging. You can use the attached cable or other charger's USB connector for charging. While charging, GoodTalk will turn into red light. The red light will be off when it’s fully charged.
- Q: How does GoodTalk upgrade the firmwares?
GoodTalk support the air upgrades. When a new firmware is available, the app will remind you to upgrade firmware. You can also manually check GoodTalk firmware update in iPhone application settings.
- Q: Why does my GoodTalk fail in activation?
It is probably that your products is pirate if failing in activation. Please contact with your supplier and confirm the product 's legality.
- Q: How many devices can GoodTalk connect with？
GoodTalk doesn't limit the connecting devices quantity,but only the last five will be recorded.For connecting more, your new devices need to connectand activate GoodTalk again. Specification, one GoodTalk just can only connect with one device at the sametime.
- Q: I have several iPhone／iPod／iPad devices, can they use the sameGoodTalk？
Yes, you can use different phone devices or other supported devices to connect aGoodTalk , But only the newly connecting device can keep the active connection, that means one GoodTalkcan just connect with one device at the same time. When it is disconnecting, GoodTalk will try to connect the used devices.
- Q: Can I change my GoodTalk registration email?
Yes. This email is for your identification in the Cloud . It is better to use same email while same the Goodtalk connects with your different devices
- Q: Why no reminding when phone calls?
First time use of GoodTalk, it required the Notification Center permissions from iPhone.if no permission at that time, GoodTalk is unable to remind user the phone call. You need to modify iPhone settings: Settings->Notification->and find GoodTalk in the list of not including ,then tick the application icon , permit all items.
- Q: When talking by the GoodTalk via a phone, why he can nothear my voice while I can hear him?
First time use of GoodTalk, it required the Microphone permissions from iPhone.If no permission at that time, GoodTalk can not receive your voice. You need to modify iPhone settings : Settings-Privacy-Microphone, and tick GoodTalk.